Town Planning services

Building line Relaxation Consent for Cottage and Sub division

Want building plans approved but cannot because of building line restrictions?

Want house plans approved for a cottage but cannot because of Town planning restrictions?

Want to subdivide your stand as it is too large to maintain?

Fear not.........we can help you through the red tape and secure your Town planning approval.

We will prepare all documentation, supply you with them and lead you through the process of what is required in terms of forms to be completed. Prepare letters for neighbors consent, all the forms for affidavits required etc. We will take them to council submit on your behalf follow them through until they are accepted by council.